There are many products on the market and many ways to use CBD but choosing the right product can be difficult, but one of the common ways to take CBD are through tinctures.
What Are CBD Tinctures?
A CBD Tincture is an extract from the hemp plant made into a liquid concentrated form. CBD Tinctures are a potent version of CBD. CBD Tinctures are a great way for someone who is new to CBD and looking to use CBD for the first time. Tinctures are meant to be consumed in small doses and our Essentials by Savage CBD product lines come with built in droppers to allow you to take only small, measured quantities at a time.
All of Savage CBD’s Tinctures are lab tested by a trusted 3rd party to ensure efficiency, transparency, and for maximum quality assurance. You can view our all our Lab Tests results on our website.
How To Use CBD Tinctures
The most common ways to take CBD Tinctures are sublingually (under the tongue) or by adding a couple of drops to your drink or food. We are going to walk you through on how to make CBD infused tea.
CBD in Tea
Adding a couple of drops of CBD Tincture into your tea can be one of the best ways to enjoy our Essential products. We want to share with you a recipe on how we at Savage CBD like to use our CBD Tinctures. We hope you enjoy!
Lavender Chamomile CBD Infused Tea Recipe:
Serving Makes: 1 Tea Cup
Prep Time: 7 -12 Minutes
What you’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Loose Leaf Lavender Chamomile Tea
- 8 oz Hot Water
- 1 Eco-Fil Disposable Tea Filter Bags
- 2 - 4 Drops Lemon Lime Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
- Sweetener (Sugar, Stevia, Agave, Etc.) Flavor to taste
- 1 Tea Spoon
- Boil 8 oz of hot water in electric kettle (stove top, or any other way to make hot water).
- Fill disposable tea bags with 1 1/2 teaspoon lavender chamomile tea leaves and place tea bag inside of tea cup.
- Pour hot water in tea cup. Cover and steep for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and add sweetener to taste.
- Add 2 - 4 drops of Lemon Lime Full Spectrum CBD Tincture to tea.
Mix tea with tea spoon and enjoy!
Recommendation: To avoid burning your mouth let tea cool a bit before you enjoy. The best time to enjoy this tea is right before bed or before a nap.